You will come across a number of attractive options for betting money on roulette matches when online. Here are a few of the more popular roulette betting systems that you can use right now. These all work with their own standards for playing and should be checked carefully so you can get the most out of your experience at the roulette table.
The Martingale option is the first choice to look into. This is where you double your bet after a loss. This works in that you will bet twice as much as what you originally bet on a loss and will keep doing this until you win. This is often done to reduce the total losses that you have at a game. You should still watch for how deep those losses can be though.
2. What Is the Grand Martingale?
The Grand Martingale system is a little different. In this, you triple the value of your bet after a loss. That is, when you lose on a 10-unit bet, your next bet goes to 30 units.
The next of the roulette betting systems to use is a Labouchere system. This works with these steps to keep the setup running right and with enough care:
- Take a row of numbers with the same end number. This could entail 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 used together.
- Add the first and last numbers together. In this example it would be 60 off of 10 and 50. This is the number of units you will bet at a given time.
- When you win a bet, eliminate the highest number. This would require you to bet less money on the next bet. You would go for 50 units on your bet as you add 10 and 40.
- If you lose, add a number to continue the pattern and play from there. In this case, you will use 70 units on your next bet from adding 10 and 60.
The D’Alembert setup is the third to see. This is used as an equilibrium bet as you will feel that when a certain number comes up that it will not be as likely to appear again. It is with the belief that everything evens out on a table. In reality, this might not work as there is always the chance that the bet will be incorrect.
The Fibonacci plan is where you add a number in the Fibonacci sequence. You can get 3 units and then move up to 5 if you lose. You can then go to 8 if you lose again and then to 13, 21, 34 and so forth. You can go back by a number in the sequence if you have a winning bet.